South Coast Law in Surrey B.C. is experienced in estate litigation. We offer advice about inheritance claims and advise executors when an estate is being challenged. Our lawyers can assist in contesting a Will, or an inter vivos property transfer. We handle Wills Variation Act claims and Trust claims.
FAQs related to Wills & Estates:
- 1. Does the law say I must leave my estate to my family?
- 2. What is the Wills Variation Act?
- 3. Who can contest a Will in British Columbia?
- 4. What does it cost to contest a Will?
- 5. On what basis can you contest a Will?
Additional Things to Consider: